Ark Valley Voice has added a community poll function to our coverage. Every Friday we’ll pose a new question, and you, the community, will have through the following Monday night to weigh in with your opinions.
This week’s question is:
Why is wearing a mask important as protection during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- It's important for me to protect others health by wearing a facemask when out in public. (71%, 25 Votes)
- It's something required in the public health order, so I guess I'll obey it. (14%, 5 Votes)
- It's important to protect my own health so I'm wearing a face mask out in public. (6%, 2 Votes)
- It's not important at all and I'm not wearing one. (6%, 2 Votes)
- It's something people are doing, so I'll generally go along with it (3%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 35