The next Heart of the Rockies Regional Medical Center (HRRMC) Board of Directors Meeting will take place from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday, January 30 in the Shavano Conference Room in Salida located on the hospital’s main campus at 1000 Rush Drive in Salida.
The meeting’s focus topic will be delivered by Information Systems Department Manager Jesse Kaisner, who will provide an information systems update.
The consent agenda includes approval of minutes from previous meetings on November 28 and December 15 and a tentative agenda for 2024 board meetings.
Capital requests to be approved in the consent agenda are:
- Six Skytron Lights for the Antero Pavilion, Highway 50, and Urology for $23,656
- Printer equipment purchase and lease conversation for $111, 393
- Replacing flooring on the second floor for $137,112
- Healthstream credentialing software for $114,825
- Piezowave2 Shockwave machine, cart, and accessories for $33,000
Standard reports are expected from Chief of Staff Joshua Visitacion, M.D., Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Karen Miller, and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Bob Morasko. Committee reports will also be delivered by Stacy Osborne for the Finance Committee, Bill Alderton for the Facilities and Strategic Planning Committee, and Dan Wardrop and Lezlie Burkley with the Foundation Report.
The Board will vote to approve a resolution regarding the posting places of the HRRMC Board of Directors meeting agendas. There will also be a notice of meetings for the first quarter of the year.
The Board will then adjourn to executive session to discuss the following:
- November/December Risk Management Report
- Quality/Improvement Performance Report
- Grievance Report
- Property Interests and real property negotiations
- Provider agreement negotiations
- Security in the form of an information systems report
After the executive session, the board will adjourn back to general session for any actions that may need to be taken. The next HRRMC Board of Directors meeting is scheduled at 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday, February 27.
Those interested in virtually attending can join the Zoom meeting at https://hrrmc.zoom.us/j/87415721857?pwd=1j6qVIy8wtiMqA6hY89TPjJKqAQwte.1 with Meeting ID: 874 1572 1857 and Passcode: 585306
Event details for HRRMC events can be found online here.