A public open house for nine new and returning medical providers will be held Feb. 21 at the Heart of the Rockies Regional Medical Center. The free event will be held from 5 to 6:30 p.m. in the hospital atrium lobby at 1000 Rush Drive in Salida.
Returning physicians are neurologist Suzanne Lesage M.D., H.H.S., and surgeon Jerry Smith, D.O., Ph.D. Lesage is a board-certified neurologist specializing in sleep medicine. She joins Drs. Yvonne Rollins and Christopher Williams at HRRMC Neurology and Sleep Medicine, 550 W. Hwy. 50, Salida.
Smith is a board-certified surgeon who performs trauma surgery as well as endoscopy procedures. He sees patients at the HRRMC General and Trauma Surgery clinic.
Seven new providers have joined the HRRMC provider list:
– Laurence Berarducci, M.D., is a board-certified, fellowship-trained cardiologist with Pueblo Cardiology Associates. Berarducci sees patients at the HRRMC Buena Vista Health Center, 28374 CR 317, Buena Vista, and performs procedures at the hospital.
– Robert Furby, M.S., an audiologist who provides hearing tests and evaluations as well as sales and servicing of hearing devices at the HRRMC Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic located at 920 Rush Drive, Salida. Furby is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology.
– Diane C. Napoli, M.D., a board-certified, fellowship-trained allergist and immunologist. Napoli provides allergy, asthma and immunology services for adults and children at the HRRMC Medical Clinics in Salida.
– Tiffany Rhodes, M.D., a board-certified gynecologist who provides general and surgical gynecologic services who sees patients at the HRRMC Medical Clinics in Salida and the HRRMC Buena Vista Health Center.
– Jeremy Roderick, D.O., a board-certified in family medicine and provides primary care services, including pediatrics and geriatrics, at the HRRMC Buena Vista Health Center.
– Christopher Williams, D.O., M.P.H., a board-certified, fellowship-trained neurologist specializing in neurophysiology and sleep medicine. Williams sees patients at HRRMC Neurology and Sleep Medicine Services in Salida.
– Kenneth Wool, M.D., a board-certified, fellowship-trained cardiologist with Colorado Springs Cardiologists. Wool is based in Salida and provides cardiology services at the hospital.
The free event is open to the public, appetizers will be provided by RustingRam Catering. For more information, call 530-2339 or visit www.hrrmc.com.