PfCA will host the Itty Bitty LGBTQ+ Health Fair from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on November 20 and December 18 at the PfCA headquarters located at 129 West Sackett Ave. Unit A in Salida.
Community members are encouraged to come to ask questions, find out about services and meet representatives from local LGBTQ+ affirming providers Solvista, First Street Family Health, the Alliance, and Planned Parenthood. The Colorado Department of Health’s vaccine bus will be parked outside and PfCA will be hosting a listening booth to hear what community members need as an LGBTQ+ person living in rural Colorado.
November 20 Providers and services include:
- First Street Family Health – Free diabetes and blood pressure screenings
- Planned Parenthood – Free one minute HIV testing
- PfCA – Listening Booth to hear queer and gender non-conforming issues
- CEC and Chaffee County Public Health – Vaccine info booth
- The Alliance and Solvista will be present for consultations
Also added to the December 18 Health Fair:
- Anupa Wellness – Regular service menu and special health fair offers
- Age Strong Chaffee – Offering healthy aging resources
The PfCA says that it wants to give a huge thanks to Chaffee County of Public Health, the Community Equity Coalition, and OUT Boulder for their contributions to making this event a success.
Click here to register.