PIVOT2020 successfully held the first of four weekly sessions on July 30 and invites the community to register for the remaining sessions. By signing up you will receive recordings, notes and takeaways from the first session along with Zoom details for the remaining sessions.
The remaining meetings are held on Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. August 6 to August 20.
Some highlights from last week’s session included:
- Understanding COVID’s impacts at a national and local level
- Taking a step back to think strategically
- How to ask the right questions to inspire change
- Discussion and networking among local leaders
- How to connect with local businesses and understand their approach to giving.
Click here to register.