As Salida moves into the first holiday weekend of the summer and the county continues to practice social distancing due to the coronavirus pandemic, events that the whole family can enjoy are coming back. On Sunday May 24, Salida Circus will host Joe and Lexee’s Pop-Up Circus Tour.
Due to COVID-19 concerns, circus performances in theaters have been halted, but according to the Salida Circus, this doesn’t have to stop you from enjoying the fun. The tour allows community members to enjoy world-class acrobatics from the safety of your home.
Locations are all in Salida and times are as follows:
- The Mt. Shavano Manor apartment courtyard, 525 W. 16th St. at 11 a.m.
- Trailside Estates, cul-de-sac at 12:30 p.m.
- The corner of G and Seventh Streets at 2 p.m.
- Corner of Park Avenue and Third Street at 3:30 p.m.
- The corner of Caldwell and Nicholls Avenues at 5 p.m.