Salida City Council will conduct a work session beginning at 6 p.m. Monday, April 16, in Council Chambers at the Touber Building.
Topics to be discussed at the work session include:
• A conceptual review with Salida Planning Commission of a proposed planned development amendment for Lot 4 of the Vandaveer Ranch property, an 8.3-acre parcel zoned Mixed Use Village that is currently under contract for purchase by Allan Ojala of The Ojala Group.
• A conceptual review with Salida Planning Commission of the Two Rivers commercial major subdivision, a 4.4-acre parcel zoned Central Business District that the owners propose to subdivide into 23 lots of mixed-use development.
• Broadband service, with Colorado Central Telecom presenting information.
• Downtown parking spaces, including a 15-minute parking space on F Street near Jug Liquors to offset the recent loss of nearby parking spaces (due to safety concerns) and a designated parking space for taxi service north of the alley between First and Sackett streets on the east side of F Street.
• New tablets for council members that are compatible with the city’s other computer systems.