Salida City Council will hold a regular work session at 6 p.m. Monday, May 21, and convene a regular meeting at 6 p.m. Tuesday, May 22. Both meetings will take place in Council Chambers in the Touber Building, 448 E. First St., Salida.
The work session agenda includes:
- A utility rate study update proposal.
- An occupational lodging tax report.
- Planning commissioner candidate interviews.
- A downtown parking presentation.
Items listed on the council meeting agenda include:
- An annual Upper Arkansas Area Council of Governments report.
- A 911 report.
- A presentation about Salida as a Continental Divide Trail gateway community.
- A presentation about Colorado Creative Industries.
- Citizen participation to allow for comment on items not on the agenda or not scheduled for public hearing.
• Ordinance 2018-09, SSG Holdings and City of Salida Property Exchange, continued from the April 17 meeting.