Monday work session includes discussion with The Alliance.
Salida City Council will meet in a work session at 6 p.m. Monday, Nov. 5, and in a regular meeting at 6 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 6. Both meetings will take place in City Council Chambers, Room 190 in the Touber Building, 448 E. First St. in Salida.
The work session agenda lists three items:
• A discussion with members of The Alliance (formerly the Alliance Against Domestic Abuse).
• A review of sewer extension and agreements and a general review of sewer service to Poncha Springs.
• Discussion of the 2019 budget.
The regular city council meeting will include an opportunity for citizens to comment on topics not scheduled for public hearing. Additional agenda items include:
• First reading and setting a public hearing regarding a modification of the Heart of the Rockies Regional Medical Center Planned Development to allow limited parking for recreational vehicles for patients and staff.
• Consideration of a resolution modifying a condition of approval for the Two Rivers Commercial Subdivision.
• First reading and setting a public hearing for amending the Salida Municipal Code to conform with the results of Sept. 25 special election.
• City staff reports.
• Elected officials reports.
• A request for proposal for attorney services.