Salida City Council will convene a regular meeting at 6 p.m. today, Tuesday April 17, in Council Chambers in the Touber Building, 448 E. First St., Salida.
Agenda items include:
• A presentation by the Chaffee County Transportation Advisory Board.
• A resolution approving 1030 J Street affordable housing agreement, which was continued from the April 3 meeting.
• A resolution approving an elevator maintenance agreement for the Touber building.
• A resolution authorizing settlement of a quiet title action with SSG Holdings, LLC.
• An ordinance approving an exchange of real property between the City of Salida and SSG
• A first quarter budget report by Salida Finance Director Jodi McClurkin.
• Consideration of setting May work session and regular meeting dates for May 8-9 and May 21-22.
• City staff reports.
• Elected officials reports.