Salida City Council will conduct a regular council meeting at 6 p.m. today in Council Chambers in the Touber Building, 448 E. First St., Salida.
Agenda items include:
• A presentation about the Colorado Department of Transportation Outrider Bus Service.
• Citizen participation for topics not scheduled for a public hearing.
• Resolution 2018-13 approving J Street to have commercial water taps and addressing issues continued from the March 20 meeting.
• Resolution 2018-15 approving a development agreement with Chaffee Housing Trust.
• Community funding recommendations.
• A city administrator report.
• A report from Finance Director Jodi McClurkin.
• A report from Deputy City Clerk Lynda Travis.
• Elected official reports.