Salida City Council will meet Tuesday, Aug. 21, in City Council Chambers in the Touber Building at 448 E. First St. in Salida.
The agenda for the meeting includes an opportunity for citizens to comment on topics not scheduled for public hearing.
Additional agenda items include:
- A consent agenda ‒ Crest Crank special event liquor permit, an election services contract for the special election and final payments for the tennis/pickleball courts improvements.
- A second reading and public hearing on Ordinance 2018-15, which would amend Article VI.
- of Chapter 4 of the Salida Municipal Code regarding the City’s occupational lodging tax.
- A first reading and setting a public hearing on Ordinance 2018-14 to amend Chapter 16 of the Salida Municipal Code regarding inclusionary housing.
- Presentation of employee Years of Service awards.
- Consideration of Resolution 2018-43 delegating to the city’s designated election official the authority to appoint election judges.
- A report by the interim city administrator.
- A report by the deputy city clerk.
- Elected officials reports.