Salida City Council will convene a work session at 6 p.m. Monday, Nov. 19, and a regular meeting at 6 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 20. Both meetings will take place in City Council Chambers, Room 190 in the Touber Building, 448 E. First St. in Salida.
The work session agenda consists of:
• A discussion about the delinquent 2017 audit with Walke and Associates.
• An update on the Future 50 process.
• An update on Colo. Highway 291 access control.
The regular city council meeting will include an opportunity for citizens to comment on topics not scheduled for public hearing. Additional agenda items for the regular meeting include:
• Consideration of a request to purchase rotary truck lifts for the maintenance facility.
• Consideration of Resolution 2018-49, which would approve the major subdivision to split lot 9 of the Heart of the Rockies Regional Medical Center phase 3 and 4 planned development revision.
• Consideration of Resolution 2018-50, which would approve changes to the water-wastewater services fee chart regarding affordable housing and commercial line sizes greater than 4 inches.
• Consideration of Resolution 2018-51, which would approve the water and wastewater system fees for HRRMC.
• The second reading and public hearing for Ordinance 2018-17 regarding a substantial modification of the HRRMC planned development to allow limited RV parking.
• The second reading and public hearing for Ordinance 2018-18 to amend the Salida Municipal Code to conform with results of Sept. 25 special election.
• City staff reports.
• Elected officials reports.
• New business, including making a determination for January meeting dates and the Ward 1 City Council vacancy resulting from Rusty Granzella’s resignation subsequent to his election to the Chaffee County Board of Commissioners.