Salida City Council will convene a regular meeting at 6 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 8, in City Council Chambers, Room 190 in the Touber Building, 448 E. First St. in Salida.
The meeting will include an opportunity for citizens to comment on topics not scheduled for public hearing. Additional agenda items for the regular meeting include:
• A consent agenda.
• The second reading and a public hearing for Ordinance 2018-20, which would amend the Salida Municipal Code Chapter 16 to create a Central Business Economic Overlay.
• The second reading and a public hearing for Ordinance 2018-21, which would amend the Salida Municipal Code Chapter 16 regarding subdivision types and approvals.
• New business, including appointment of an ex officio (nonvoting) member to the Upper Arkansas Water Conservancy District board of directors.
• City staff reports.
• Elected officials reports.
• Consideration of an executive session for the purpose of discussing the potential purchase or acquisition of real property located within the corporate limits of the city of Salida.