The Upper Arkansas Water Conservancy District board of directors will meet at 1 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 11, at the Water Enterprise Building, 339 E. U.S. Highway 50 in Salida.
Board members will meet as the Water Activity Enterprise Committee to hear financial reports, an augmentation report and a water storage report. Additional agenda items for the committee meeting include:
- Extension of the city of Salida storage lease for North Fork Reservoir and the South Arkansas Integrated Water Management Agreement.
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife water rights analysis and change with augmentation of structures.
The monthly board of directors meeting will convene immediately after the committee meeting. Agenda items for the board meeting include:
- Presentation of the 2019 budget and setting the budget hearing.
- The Yale Lakes Estates augmentation agreement.
- A discussion pertaining to Bureau of Land Management and conservancy district water rights.
- A legislative update from consultant Ken Baker.
- Project updates.
- Education updates.
- A report from the Resume Review Committee, which reviews Division 2 Water Court filings.
- An engineering report.
- A legal report concerning district oppositions and updates.
- A water commissioner report.
- Financial reports.