The HRRMC Board of Directors is set to meet at 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday, October 23. The meeting can be attended by Zoom or in person at the HRRMC Shavano Conference Room in Salida. More information about the meeting is available on HRRMC’s event page.
Included in the consent agenda for the meeting are several capital purchase requests. The focus topic will be a presentation from Emergency Management Coordinator Ryan Schiemo on the HRRMC Office of Emergency Management.
Included in the consent agenda are a number of capital purchase requests:
- Two new hydronic boilers.
- Reading monitors for the radiologist reading station.
- X-ray Portable Konica/Compray
- MRI Foot Coil by Canon
- Divider Door for Shavano/Antero Conference room.
- Antero Pavilion furniture and equipment.
Standard reports will be presented from Chief of Staff Joshua Visitacion, Chief Financial Officer Karen Miller, and CEO Bob Morasko. There will also be reports from the Finance Committee, Facilities and Strategic Planning Committee, and the Foundation Report.
No new or old business is listed on the agenda.
The Board will adjourn to executive session for:
- “Matters required to be kept confidential by federal or state law (including, but not limited to, Quality Issues and Physician Credentialing) – C.R.S. 24-6-402(4)(c); C.R.S. 12-36.6, et. seq., 4 C.R.S.; and U.S. Health Care Quality Improvement Act of 1986, 42 U.S.C., Section 11101, et. seq.
- Medical Staff Credentials
- Risk Management and Quality Improvement Reports
- Grievance Reports
- Property Interests (acquisition, lease, transfer, or sale of any real, personal, or other property interest) – C.R.S. 24-6-402 (4)(a) and Negotiations (determining positions relative to matters that may be subject to negotiations, developing strategy for negotiations, and instructing negotiators) – C.R.S. 24-6-402(4)(e)
- Senior Living
- Negotiations (determining positions relative to matters that may be subject to negotiations, developing strategy for negotiations, and instructing negotiators) – C.R.S. 24-6-402(4)(e)
- Contract Negotiations”
The Board will then adjourn to the general session for necessary actions.
The next regular meeting for the HRRMC Board of Directors is set to occur on November 28 at 1:00 p.m. by Zoom or in person at the HRRMC Shavano Conference Room in Salida.