Buena Vista Main Street will host Small Business Saturday Nov. 24, with multiple BV area businesses providing special incentives to purchase unique gifts and support the local economy this shopping season.
According to information provided by the BV Chamber of Commerce, almost 30 local businesses will offer specials and discounts with some specials lasting through Christmas Opening, Saturday, Dec. 1.
The Welcome Center for Small Business Saturday will be open from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at The Watershed, 410 E. Main St., where shoppers can pick up a free shwag bag and a flyer that lists the Saturday specials while enjoying free hot beverages.
The Watershed will also host the Chaffee Arts pop-up gallery featuring artists Lynn Reitmeyer’s mixed media works, Stephanie Thompson’s photography; Andra Hendrie’s paintings, Sabrina Carter’s mosaics, Karen Heise’s fused glass art Barry Stevens’s blown glass art Ginny Holzwart’s paintings and Linda Peavler Denniston’s paintings.
Anyone purchasing $50 of art at the pop-up gallery will receive a free zippered art pouch while supplies last.
Businesses participating in Small Business Saturday include:
• Arkansas Valley Digital Imaging, 317 E. Main St.
• The Book Nook, 127 S. San Juan Ave.
• Boneshaker Cycles, 310 E. Main St.
• Buena Vista Drug, 403 U.S. Highway 24 South.
• CKS Main Street, 327 E. Main St.
• Earthly Healings, 16690 Caleb Dr.
• The Essential Store, 16799 W. Main St.
• Fantasy Games and Comics, 413 E. Main St, Ste. 100.
• Gemclay Salon and Day Spa, 331 E. Main St.
• The Habitat Restore, 27951 CR 319.
• The Jailhouse Craft Beer Bar, 412 E. Main St.
• Lemm1030 Hair Studio, 413 E. Main St.
• Liars’ Lodge B&B, 30000 CR 371.
• Louie’s Ice Cream, 414 E. Main St.
• Performance Slots and Hobbies, 12877 U.S. Highway 24 and 285
• The Lariat, 206 E. Main St.
• The Trailhead, 402 E. Main St.
• The Village, 414 E. Main St.
• Rock Paper Scissors, 411 E. Main St.
• Rock Run Gallery, 902 S. Main St.
• Rustic Woods, 108 E. Main St.
• Serendipity Yarn & Gifts, 321 W. Main St.
• Sisters Remembered, 315 E. Main St.
• Souled Out T-Shirts, 308 E. Main St.
• Sundance and Friends, 1111 River Park Rd.
• Sundog Colorado, 301 E. Main St.
• The View Café and Gifts, 733 U.S. Highway 24 North.
For more information about specific specials and promotions, check out the event listing on the Buena Vista Chamber of Commerce website.