Your 100 percent tax-deductible donation to Ark Valley Voice from now through December 31, 2023, supports nonprofit journalism in the Arkansas River Valley.
As a 501(c)(3) with the Institute for Nonprofit News as our fiscal sponsor, Ark Valley Voice (AVV) exists to serve the public interest, not for private profit. Every penny we raise goes to the wages of our working, local journalists.
If AVV can raise $15,000 by December 31 from our local community, those donations will be matched by $15,000 in grants through the Institute for Nonprofit News. This is much-needed funding for our nonprofit journalism.
We’re excited about this opportunity to enlist the help of our readers and friends in the public service we provide to this community as a free, online news resource. You know AVV for independent, fact-based, investigative, and in-depth reporting.
Now, we hope you’ll come alongside us to help give truth a voice.
You can click the “donate” button below or write a check.
PayPal/Credit Card – Five easy steps
- Click the Donate Today button shown below
- Suggested giving levels will appear (or you can choose your own amount)
- If you’re able, help cover the credit card fee
- Multiply your Impact. Make it Monthly! Simply select the “Make This a Monthly Donation” box. You can change or cancel at any time in your PayPal account settings and the continuity of steady cash flow adds even more value to your donation.
- Click the “Donate With…” payment button that works for you.
Once you’ve finished the credit card entry, you’re all set and we thank you so very much!
By clicking the Donate button you will be leaving Ark Valley Voice and linking to our fiscal sponsor INN’s PayPal page, to complete your donation.
If you prefer, write a check made out to Institute for Nonprofit News with “Ark Valley Voice” in the memo line and mail it to:
Institute for Nonprofit News–attention: Ark Valley Voice
8549 Wilshire Blvd #2294
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Thank you for Your Support!