Construction on the C.R. 306 Cottonwood Pass project is under way. The construction contractor, Kirkwood Construction, is in the beginning stages of work on the 18.5 miles of road, beginning at C.R. 321 and continuing up to the...Read More
Salida City Council members will discuss U.S. Highway 50 and state Highway 291 improvement planning during a work session from 1 to 3 p.m. Thursday April 12.Read More
During construction, motorized vehicles can expect one-lane closures during construction hours.
Residents will have access to all properties with some delays expected. Average wait times are estimated to be 10 minutes.
News Summary Signup
- CCPH Launches Behavioral Health Navigation Program
- Defiant, but Lacking Heat and Water, the Ukrainians Soldier on
- Buena Vista Prepping for December 3 Christmas Opening
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife reports outbreak of highly pathogenic avian influenza in Morgan County
- Open House at the Salida SteamPlant Following the Parade of Lights
- Chaffee Housing Authority Director Stepping Down on
- Governor Polis Takes Action in Response to COVID-19, RSV, Influenza and other Respiratory Illnesses on
- 2022 Midterm Results: Democrats Win Big Across Colorado, Bobert Race Still Too Close to Call on
- Youthful Voters Like This Could Have an Impact on the 2022 Mid-term Election on
- Popular Federal Student Loan Debt Relief Program Blocked on