Salida City Council will convene a regular meeting at 6 p.m. today, Tuesday May 8, in Council Chambers in the Touber Building, 448 E. First St., Salida.
Agenda items include:
• An Arbor Day proclamation by Mayor P.T. Wood.
• A Family Youth Initiatives presentation by Dibby Olsen.
• Consent agenda items – a pedestrian easement from Scott Street to the river in River’s Edge, a fee waiver for Salida High School Cross Country, barricades and an amplified sound permit for the U.S. Air Force Concert Band performance July 1, a street closure and amplified sound permit for a June 2 Pride Parade and Picnic, provision of law enforcement services and use of Riverside Park in conjunction with the Spiral Drive Run June 9, and use of Alpine Park for the farmers market each Saturday from June 2 to Oct. 20.
• Discussion to table Ordinance 2018-09 concerning a property exchange with SSG Holdings.
• Resolution 2018-18, which would create a policy for water usage at the nonpotable bulk water station.
• Resolution 2018-19, which would reimburse the Water/Sewer Enterprise for 1030 J St. system development fee reductions.
• Resolution 2018-20, appointments to the Salida Historic Preservation Committee.
• Resolution 2018-21, appointments to the Salida Planning Commission.
• City staff reports.
• Elected officials reports.
Click here for a complete agenda with supporting documentation on the city of Salida website.